Me and my favorite toy, the Lt. Don Corvette in front of the office building at 900 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento CA.
Please open the link below to see some of my favorite projects.
Eric projects for website 7-5-16
Real estate experience and qualifications of Eric J. Almquist
- Licensed real estate broker since 1977.
- Licensed general (B) building contractor with C-21 demolition specialty endorsement since 1993.
- Life member of the Sacramento Association of Realtor’s Masters Club.
- Rehabilitated over 1,600 distressed dwelling units in the course of his career.
- Certified by the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers as a Residential Real Estate Appraiser, Commercial Real Estate Appraiser and a Review Appraiser and Mortgage Underwriter in 1990.
- Owned and operated the 7th largest real estate company in Sacramento which had an appraisal section with two appraisers that completed about 15 appraisals per month.
- Developer of 900 Fulton Avenue, a 24,500 SF office building.
- Developer/syndicator of Fulton Court 14,000 SF office building.
- Subdivided the model homes for Cameron Park and resold to investors. Seven houses and eight lots.
- Subdivision, established property owner association of 60 unit Mensch Court apartments into 15 4-plexes.
- Purchased and resold 19 duplexes.
- Qualified expert witness in Superior Court on appraisal matters and on real estate development.
- Qualified Superior Court Receiver operating distressed apartment complexes ranging from 24 to 157 units, including the Pelican Cove and Watergate apartments (157 Units), the Chateau Bijou apartments (92 units), the Spartan Village apartments (80 Units) and the Falcon Crest apartments (80 units). These were severely distressed housing units which required control of the operations of the complexes and the rehabilitation work as a Superior Court receiver.
- The subject of several news articles including Comstock’s Magazine and the Sacramento Bee.
- Served on the Commission for the Redevelopment of Mather Air Force Base.
- Re-developer of the Port Sonoma Marina 105 acres with 400 boat slips.
- Napa Mill – 57,000 SF, Albert Hatt building built in 1884, on the Napa River in downtown Napa.
- Virginia and Truckee Railroad Round House – 78,000 SF historic rehabilitation in Carson City, NV.
- Fountain Grove Winery – 14,000 SF historic rehabilitation project in Santa Rosa, CA
- Old Winery in Escalon – 90,000 SF rehabilitation of a tourist commercial project.
- Kaufman building – 17,000 SF historic rehabilitation project in Corning, CA
- Thayer Apartments – 36 apartment units historic rehabilitation project.
- Jackson Road Land Company – forty acre industrial park subdivision.
- Morrison Creek Industrial Park – forty acre industrial park subdivision
- Foothill Golf Course – 9 hole golf course planned for PUD condominium development.
- Past President of the Oroville Rotary Club.
- Past President of the Rancho Cordova Kiwanis Club.
- Past member of the Marysville Rotary Club.
- Bachelor of Arts and Master’s Degree in Economics. Doctorate degree in Metaphysics.